2023 Private Ketchikan Fishing Charters
At The Alaska Catch all of our charters are private and sold to a dedicated party. This gives our guides the best opportunity to meet and exceed everyones expectations.
Per USCG regs a max of 6 clients may be on board our vessel. A group with 7-12 clients will need to reserve 2 boats.
24′ and 32′ Cabin Cruiser Rates:
How Do I book my Ketchikan Fishing Excursion?
- If you’re ready to book over the phone or have questions about your fishing charter options, please speak with us directly at 907-617-9585
- You may also send us a message on our Contact page and our team will be in touch shortly via email with availability, pricing, recommendations, and payment options.
- If you prefer to book online visit our Reservations page.
- We require a 100% deposit to finalize and lock in your date. Without payment you do not have a completed booking. Submitting a Contact form or leaving a voice message does not book your trip.
- We guarantee a 100% refund on cancellations 10 days prior to the date of fishing, as well if your cruise ship is delayed or misses port, and if we cancel for any reason.
- Experienced USCG Licensed Captain
- ADF&G Licensed Guide who is First Aid and CPR certified
- Fully Licensed and Insured Charter Boat
- Fishing Gear, Tackle, and Bait
- Bottled water and Snacks
- Delivery of your catch to the Fish Processor
- All required USCG approved safety gear
- Proper instruction, secrets, and tips on technique
What’s Not Included:
- 8.5% Ketchikan City Sales Tax
- Sportfishing License (Required for ages 16 and up)
- King Salmon Stamps (Recommended for June and July)
- Gratuities (Never expected but always appreciated. Industry standard is 15-20%)
- Fish Processing (Cost is based on filleted weight. Average $3/lb plus fish box and shipping.)
- Go to: ADFG.alaska.gov for licensing. Print out, sign, and have a paper copy on you the day of the trip.
What to Bring:
- Fishing License
- Warm Layered Clothing / Rain Gear
- Lunch if desired
Where Do We Meet?
- Cruise clients docking downtown at Berths 1-4 will be met at the end of your ships ramp. Your guide will be holding a blue The Alaska Catch sign. Our boats will be less than a five minute walk from your ship.
- Cruise clients docking at Ward Cove (Norwegian Cruise Lines, Regatta, Seven Seas Mariner, and Ocean Victory) will be met downtown at Berth 4. Please take the shuttle from Ward Cove to the downtown drop off at Berth 4.
- Our clients staying in town will be met at a predetermined location to provide the most convenience. Generally, we meet at the float below the red steel Stedman Street bridge near Creek Street on Thomas Basin Harbor. (207 Stedman Street, Ketchikan AK 99901)