Type of Charter
|4 hr Salmon Fishing||$190|
|6 hr Salmon Fishing||$240|
|6 hr Halibut Fishing||$240|
|6 hr Salmon / Halibut Combo||$240|
|All Day Salmon / Halibut Combo||$350|
*Prices do not include: sales tax, fishing licenses, King Salmon stamps, fish processing, or gratuities. (Fishing Licenses and King Salmon Stamps can be purchased onboard with cash, but purchasing online at Alaska.gov will save fishing time and is much appreciated.)
Combination packages of salmon fishing or halibut fishing along with crabbing or wildlife viewing are possibilities. Let us know your interest to help create the best excursion for your party.
While there is a 6-person maximum per boat, there is also a 4-person price minimum per boat to book an excursion. If you have less than 4 in your group contact us anyhow to discuss your options. We will have several boats available so contact us to find the right excursion for you.
In order to confirm your reservation with The Alaska Catch, we require full payment. We guarantee a full refund on cancellations 10 days prior to the date of fishing as well if we cancel for any reason.
What is Included:
- Fully Guided Alaskan Sport Fishing Experience
- Fishing Gear, all Tackle, and Bait
- Beverages and Snacks
- Delivery of your catch to the Fish Processor
- All required USCG approved safety gear
- Proper instruction, secrets, and tips on techniques
What to Bring:
- Warm Layered Clothing / Rain Gear
- Cash for fishing license (if not purchased online)
Where Do We Meet?
- Cruise clients will be met at the end of your ships ramp. Your guide will be holding a sign with your last name on it. No taxis or buses. Our boat will be less than a 5 minute walk from your ship.
- In town guest will be met at our boat slip in City Float or preferred location.